ABC just announced and released the cast of celebrity dancers for the first-ever All-Star edition of Dancing with the Stars!
Here are your 13 celebrity dancers for DWTS season 15:
- Pamela Anderson (season 10, withdrew after fourth round)
- Emmitt Smith (season 3, winner)
- Kelly Monaco (season 1, winner)
- Shawn Johnson (season 8, champion)
- Melissa Rycroft (season 8, third place)
- Joey Fatone (season 4, second place)
- Drew Lachey (season 2, winner)
- Bristol Palin (season 11, third place)
- Kirstie Alley (season 12, second place)
- Helio Castroneves (season 5, winner)
- Gilles Marini (season 8, second place)
- Apolo Ohno (season four, champion)
- The 13th dancer will be voted on by you, the viewer!! You can chose from Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan, and Carson Kressley.
The returning pro dancers are: Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower, Cheryl Burke, Derek Hough, Karina Smirnoff, Kym Johnson, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Peta Murgatroyd, Tony Dovolani, Tristan MacManus, and Val Chmerkovskiy.
The pairings are not yet announced.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THIS CAST? WHO’S MISSING? Who are you upset to see back again??! Let us know in the comments section!