Adam Levine is launching his own record label, 222!
Thousands and thousands of screaming Gleeks jammed the Staples Center Saturday for two shows put on by the cast of Glee (Samsung and AT&T are associate sponsors of the Glee Live! tour).
Before the show, the Cheerios (cheerleaders who torment the Glee club) passed out barf bags to audience members as Coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) told everyone that they were about to see a “terrible” show and that the barf bags could come in handy. Continue reading
Matthew Morrison of Glee was at The Grove Friday to introduce the Dasani Plant Model Fashion Show where a septet of Plant Models showed off the hottest fashions made out of … foliage. The fashion show was held in honor of Earth Day and to launch Dasani’s new “plant bottle” packaging.
Dasani’s new eco-packaging, which despite being part plant, is as recyclable as its 100 percent PET counterpart. The outfits on the models were hand-crafted on site by Yotam Solomon, who was named L.A.’s top young designer by Styelist this month. “It’s all about inspiration and it’s a pleasure to create designs made out of greenery for today’s Earth Day celebration,” Solomon says. Continue reading
OK LADIES! Brace yourself and hold on tight to your wallets because if you’re not careful, you just may end up bidding a lot of money for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend quality time with your celebrity crush!
Hurry, the auction bidding ends December 15th, except for the meet up with Dane Cook which ends December 3 and currently has NO BIDS!! So, if you are a Dane Cook fan, you can make out like a bandit here! And make Dane feel good that someone bid on his auction!
- Workout with Wolverine! Join Hugh Jackman in the Gym as He Gets Ripped for His Next X-Men Film
- Meet Bon Jovi with Two Tickets to the Concert of your Choice!
- Meet Prince William at The Chakravarty Cup Polo Match
- Meet Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner & The Hulk) on the Set of the Marvel Comic-Based Film The Avengers Also Starring Robert Downey, Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner
- Spend New Year’s Eve with Usher in Miami!
- Meet Nick Cannon after his Las Vegas Show
- Practice Swim Session & Lunch with Michael Phelps
- Work Out with Glee Star Matthew Morrison, and his Celebrity Personal Trainer, Bernardo Coppola!
- Get two Tickets to the Premiere of The Dark Fields starring Bradley Cooper
- Meet Christopher Meloni on the Set of Law & Order: SVU
- The Ultimate Andre Agassi Grand Slam Package
- Have Your Voicemail Recorded by Ben Affleck
- Magnum Bottle of Wine Signed by Matt Damon
- Spend Time with Jesse McCartney on the Set of His Next Music Video!
- Meet Stephen Colbert on the Set of The Colbert Report
- Armie Hammer Shares a Beach Day for Two at the Jonathan Club
- Meet and Greet and Photo Op with Dane Cook at his Dec 4th Show in Reno, Nevada, Including 2 VIP Tickets!
I am afraid to admit that I have not yet fallen prey to Glee‘s musical magic. So, I find it extremely hard to believe that this man, Matthew Morrison, plays a teacher and head of the glee club on the hit TV show.
I don’t know how they dress him down on the show to make him teacher-like, but I like what I see on the cover of Details magazine this month.
“I’m not comfortable with the idea of my sex appeal,” Matthew tells Details. “But I know in my job I have to use it. I wish I could say I got to this point in my career based on my talent, but I don’t think that’s true.”
Not only is the guy hot, but pretty honest as well. He also talked about his bachelor days on Boradway:
“There were all these beautiful, beautiful dancers. As a straight guy I had some room. There were the shared interests in singing and dancing, and I always find dancing with someone very evocative and sexual. I definitely hooked up with a lot of girls when I was a young guy on Broadway. It was exciting. Very joyous and free.”