When it comes to festival style, making sure that your locks will stay on through dust storms, heat, and sweat is probably your number one hair to do. This past weekend, model and actress, Jaime King was dolled up and made festival ready by Matrix celebrity stylist Nick Stenson using Biolage R.A.W. hair products at the Wanderlust Festival in Denver, Colorado.
About his inspiration for Jaime’s look, Nick said, “When discussing Jaime’s look we settled on something that would be movable and pliable all day long at the Wanderlust Festival. We embodied her personality and bohemian vibe with simple textured waves, keeping the hair looking soft and beautiful.”
Here is a step by step on how to get Jaimie’s festival look:
1. To prep hair, use Biologe R.A.W. Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. To prep dry hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk for heat and color protection.
3. Create a center part and comb around the hair line creating waves and giving the hair direction.
4. Spray with Biology Raw Texturizing Styling Spray then use a ¾ inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
5. Spray the Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
6. Finish it off with the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Spray to set and add texture to the hair.