My heart goes out to Ashley Greene who not only lost her West Hollywood condo to a blazing fire but also one of her two precious dogs as well.
The LA County Fire Department was called out to the ‘Twilight’ star’s home today aound 9:50 a.m. The fire was put out but not soon enough to save one of Ashley’s two dogs.
TMZ reports that Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were all out late last night and sleeping in when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. All three promptly left the condo but couldn’t get back in later to save the dogs.
People magazine reports that the 26-year-old actress’ two fox terriers were inside when the fire broke out but firefighters were only able to rescue one. The other one died underneath a bed.